Based in Dundee, Scotland
Armoured Engines is a steam punk western epic following the journey of train conductor Dusty Beats and her partner in crime, the ancient living engine Billy Wylam, as they search for El Dorado. Fend off hordes of vibrant enemies, using a fully customizable arsenal of gadgets, cargo and armed passengers.
In March 2014, three recent university graduates came together to make a game. After pitching nine separate ideas in a day long meeting, Armoured Engines was chosen as the newly formed Bounder Games’ inaugural project. The primary goal was to create a vibrant, tactile game of medium scope which could be brought to market within a year - ah, youth. It's been a few years now, and the team has seen some changes - two of them married eachother, one quit her job, and everyone is working full time now on the game at last, with hopes for completion of the project in 2017 - only 3 years after the "one-year project" was conceived.
- Vibrant, bold graphic style and epic music tracks.
- Fast and tactile gameplay that blends shoot-em-up with tower defense.
- Freedom to explore any playstyle you choose with a wealth of customization options.
- A full crafting system, rewarding players who like trying different things with rare materials and blueprints.
- A riot of crazy characters and stories.
- A handful of hand crafted zones, each with their own distinct style and level themes.
- Epic boss battles.
Armoured Engines Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Bounder Games
Bounder Games is a wife and husband indie team based in Scotland. They formed in 2014 but only took the plunge to working full time on indie games in 2017. They specialise in vibrant games with strong characters and narrative.
More information on Bounder Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Armoured Engines Credits
Business & Development, Bounder Games
Game Design & Art, Bounder Games
Game Design & Audio, Bounder Games